100below
Would you like to log in? If you are not registered, click the Register button below. If you are just visiting, click the Do not display again button.

100below

The official 100below forums. Post about anything you want to, whether it be music, your favorite video game, Aunt Sally's hideous wig, or that kid down the street's purple colored puke. That's right. Puke. Suggest changes the 100below website and more.

Back to 100below.websHomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Movies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Movies   Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:01 am

You can talk about any movies here.
"Gentlemen, m’lady, you will always remember this as the day that you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow ."

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: District 9 Movie   Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:09 pm

Everything about this film is ridiculously
awesome. It has enough to satisfy hard core sci-fi geeks and drooling fanboys, as well as casual viewers looking for a fun rollercoaster ride. It's the kind of movie that people complain they don't make anymore.

PostSubject: Re: Movies   Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:46 pm

I was surfing the net when I found out about this. They have a phone number to report non-human sightings and even a few websites about it.

www.d-9.com

(You can get to the rest of the sites at the bottom of www.d-9.com by click on the icons for them.)

When you log on www.d-9.com it has a choice between human and non-human. Well District 9 is just a movie so nobody really should be picking non-human, (unless your pet is smart enough to use a computer) of course some of us humans are gonna pick non-human anyway.

I'm sad because the movie looks cool but it's rated R so I can't see it. (I'm only 16.)

Does anybody think that Sony is taking it a little to far with making a real phone number to call and with their websites?"

This is the biggest viral movie campaign ever.

They have a facebook and a twitter and a person that posts on http://www.mnuspreadslies.com/ has a youtube channel. It's Sister Carrie but I can't remember her channel. (all the people that post there probably work for Sony because regular people can't post there.) You can find it if you search through the blog posts.

They also have SO many sites.

The phone number is also fun to call. 866-666-6001 (It's free.)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Movies   Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:38 am

Man, I want to see that movie so bad, but it's rated freaking RRRRRRRRRRR!!!
Maybe I can download an edited version or something. I still gotta see Transformers and Terminator. I just saw GI-Joe and it was VERY good. Tons of action but a lot of killing and gore.
HD Trailer here, or YouTube below, click it to go to YouTube and view fullscreen. Lol see the 100below homepage for one of the funniest vids ever!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Movies   Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:00 am

I want to see GI Joe and I saw Transformers 2 already. The only thing I didn't like about Transformers 2 was that there was a lot of launguage and this chick that keeps coming onto Sam. She ends up in his room and kinda gets on him a bit

Spoiler:

I could care less about seeing Terminator, I've just never been into the Terminator movies.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Movies   Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:02 am

I heard it was really good.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Movies   Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:13 am

It was.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Movies   Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:03 am

I just saw both and they were awesome. Terminator lacked a bit of plot and seemed kind of shallow but was very good. Transformers 2 had constant nonstop action making you dizzy. Loved it

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies   

Back to top Go down

Movies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1