100below
Would you like to log in? If you are not registered, click the Register button below. If you are just visiting, click the Do not display again button.

100below

The official 100below forums. Post about anything you want to, whether it be music, your favorite video game, Aunt Sally's hideous wig, or that kid down the street's purple colored puke. That's right. Puke. Suggest changes the 100below website and more.

Back to 100below.websHomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Music

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Music   Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:10 am

Talk about the number 1 hits on iTunes or that old song that nobody knows but the other person across the world. Lol like one of Katy Perry's more famous songs. affraid

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Music   Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:41 am

BTW I changed ur avatar cause its gay

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Music   Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:24 am

You can't, correction, I can. I can do everything. change my avatar.and it is not! Also you didn't change it.

Whatever, you still didn't change it.

Yes I have heard of I kissed a Girl

that's the problem! I have heard of it! One that NOBODY has heard of... Wait are you calling me nobody?
I didn't say nobody has heard of it, it was #1 iTunes hit for like 6 months
But you DID reread the 1st 3 posts. You said

"Talk about the number 1 hits on iTunes or that old song that nobody knows but the other person across the world. Lol like one of Katy Perry's more famous songs. affraid"

Then I said "More famous songs? That nobody knows about... Hmm."

Then you mentioned "I kissed a girl"

But I see now that you were talking about it being a number 1 hit when I was talking about songs that nobody knows.

Last edited by Peelster1 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:30 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Reply to edit)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music   Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:20 am

Ahaha! Are you Katy Perry? Just kidding! I know her! I know some of her songs like you've mentioned already, I Kissed A Girl, this song is so gay. She also has a song Thinking Of You, in her video, the guy who did a cameo role as her ex-bf or ex-husband and also a soldier who died in a battle is the one who lead the TV series Kyle XY. And her other song is Waking Up in Vegas, that's pretty good too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music   Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:26 pm

Lot's of people know who Katy Perry is but do you KNOW her as in like friends with her? I Kissed A Girl IS gay. Literally, I mean listen to the lyrics. But then again is les classified as gay or is gay just for guys?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Music   Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:35 am

Lol her song You're so Gay, is terrible. It's boring and boring and boring and boring and boring(repetitive too) and long. Hot 'N' Cold is one of my favs, but I don't really know my fav of any song.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Music   Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:02 am

Lol she made a song called You're so Gay? Is she like les or bi? I gotta admit though, even though I'm not not a fan of Katy Perry but Hot N' Cold is good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music   

Back to top Go down

Music
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1