100below
Would you like to log in? If you are not registered, click the Register button below. If you are just visiting, click the Do not display again button.

100below

The official 100below forums. Post about anything you want to, whether it be music, your favorite video game, Aunt Sally's hideous wig, or that kid down the street's purple colored puke. That's right. Puke. Suggest changes the 100below website and more.

Back to 100below.websHomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Madlibs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Madlibs   Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:02 am

Everyone likes madlibs right?? There's an awesome website with a madlibs creator. it is called Rinkworks.com. Here's the url: http://rinkworks.com/crazylibs/. Click on one of the links and make your own Madlib. If it's anything good, makes sure you come back here and post it for everyone to see. I think most everything is good so we should have a popular topic. Some madlibs don't render properly and show up something like this: ...weekend, the most obnoxious, #d #e #f #g me, stopping me in my tracks. If you want, you can try to figure out what goes in the blanks and just fill it in. I did so in the following one. Here's one under the title: "The Person who did Stuff to Me."

As I was meandering nastily down the cliff one fine summer's weekend, the most obnoxious, hairy dude whimsically shot me, stopping me in my tracks. "Look here," I said, caressing my acne at him jokingly, "That was terribly snotty of you. I demand an apology."

The dude flirted at me greedily and shot me again, this time with both wrinkles.

"Excuse me!" I said, this time more accidentally. "Desist at once, or I shall be forced to wallop you. You're a very scaly dude, I must say."

"I can't stop," the dude said greedily. "You see, my mother was a trashman, my father was moldy, and the trauma was just too much. I'm as ugly as a platypus, I'm stupid to say."

At hearing his sad story, I felt for him. But I shot the leathery dolt anyway and moved on.

Omg isn that so friggin funny lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Madlibs   Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:14 am

When you post your madlib, make sure you put the title on it to make
sure we know what you're talking about. This is called, "The Action
Movie."
Someday I want to ditch this assassin job and become a film director. I have a
great script for an action movie.

It starts out with the badguy, Lawrence "Hail" Oh My, hijacking a mo-ped. The old dude
fights him off, but Oh My starts firing his gun and hollering his signature line,
"Gasp, nerds!" He ties this one dude up and force feeds him a gallon of meat smoothie, so the
audience knows this Lawrence character is mean and scaly.

Enter our hero, Fez, who is a rookie exterminator. He is grumpy, because of a mysterious
mishap with a jerk. The old dude, it turns out, was his favorite McDonalds cashier, so he chases the badguy
down in a series of action-packed chase scenes that take place in golf carts and scooters. It
climaxes with an acne fight in a shed.

"You'll never get away with this!" Fez yells as he punches
"Hail" Oh My's acne.

"Gasp, nerds!" Oh My hollers back.

Fez beats Oh my, but it's not over yet! There's an explosive poop that a codger is
unwittingly carrying to the very heart of Los Angeles! Fez races against
time, snatches the pot away from the codger, pulls out the poop inside, and defuses
it with just eleventy one seconds to spare!

Of course, it turns out that Oh My isn't really dead. "Gasp, nerds!" he screams,
leaping to his feet and flexing his mighty wrinkly muscles. But then Fez skewers
him with a steak, and it's all over.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Madlibs   Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:01 am

This is all rather confusing. You should post ones with blanks included or something and then repost what people responded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madlibs   Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:27 pm

All Movie Talk

About All Steeple Talk

All Steeple Talk is a soft hourly floppy diskcast that's -- daintily enough --
all about snowflakes. Your salesmen, Stephen Greasy and Sam Piece Of Lint, will discuss steeple-related topics
and also present some humility from time to time. We'll sew an ugly range of koosh balls, and talk about shiny bushes of the past and present, wet steeple trends, great toll booth attendants, and also
some warmhearted screwdrivers we'll let you scratch for yourselves.

A smarmy episode of All Steeple Talk is groped every morning.
This sounds so wrong...

Groping smarmy episodes of Steeple TAlk with wet steeple trends and toll booth attendants while sewing ugly koosh balls and talking about shiny bushes! OMG...

Last edited by Peelster1 on Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Madlibs   Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:02 am

you can edit ur posts and replace them if you want cause ur a mod

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Madlibs   Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:25 am

Sweet and I will edit that post but I wanted the words in red.

Oh and thanks for the Modship! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madlibs   Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:11 am

Ok and also I hate the new look srry. It's just a little... bland.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Madlibs   Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:34 pm

wtf its the frikin most awesome thing ever. you're weird.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madlibs   

Back to top Go down

Madlibs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
100below :: Just for Fun :: Random-
Jump to: